* A wide-ranging repertoire of music based on the wisdom of Zen philosophy.
* Featuring five CDs of pure relaxation and healing music to soothe both body and mind.
Drawing from the wisdom of Zen philosophy, this series presents a framework within which to consider the subtleties and modalities of implementing music and sound to relieve stress for people in modern life. This unique collection of music has been scientifically examined and proven to be helpful in easing tension and relieving stress.
* The musical selections in this series have been made by music supervisors from the Inner Connection Music Association, and Chou, Alan, a well-known psychotherapist.
* In cooperation with talented musicians in Taiwan and Mainland China, they have selected a wide ranging repertoire of music based on the wisdom of Zen philosophy, with the express purpose of relieving stress for the listeners.
* Music health care is simple in practice and the handiest tool for relaxation. The music in this collection has been proven to give relief in a short time for people suffering from the pressures of stress.
TCD-3203 Energy Rejuvenation
TCD-3204 Embracing the Love Within
TCD-3205 Healing for the Wounded Soul
TCD-3206 Zen Harmony
TCD-3207 Tranquil Dreams